CapsuleCam is great photo sharing platform usually used for weddings and other big social events. Users can easily join the album by entering a passcode, and then add their own photos directly through their app, website, or through Instagram. They can then go back and create captions for their photos.
Things I like about CapsuleCam:
- It's EASY to set up and to use.
- It's free!
- It's an app and a website, so learners can use their phone, iPad, or computer to upload pictures.
- It allows you to add captions. Since part of our project was to include reflective captions about the pictures the learners took, this feature was non-negotiable.
- You can easily order prints of your album.
Things I like slightly less:
- You can get a custom passcode for your album, which makes it easier for users to join, BUT it's a paid feature.
You can check out our class Literary Photo Booth album here!